The EnDeare™ is a hospital-grade, eco-friendly, double electric breast pump with piston-driven technology for maximum reliability. Independent speed and suction controls allow for customization and maximum efficiency and comfort. Designed for use by multiple users with individual Personal Accessory Sets, the EnDeare™ is suggested for exclusive pumping, multiples, challenged breastfeeding initiation, relactation or maintaining supply. The built-in, rechargeable battery and friendly, portable design make it an ideal hospital-grade pump. Excellent for clinic use.
Hygeia is the only breast pump company endorsed by La Leche League International.
- Independently Adjustable Speed and Suction Controls
- Hygeia CARE Button for Customized Audio Recording Experience
- Personal Accessory Set (sold separately) Includes Manual Pump
- Rechargeable NIMH Battery (approximately four hours of use per full charge)
- Single or Double Pumping for Flexibility
- Pump Weight: 6 lbs
- Every Hygeia breast pump includes a free annual Supporting Membership to La Leche League International.
90-Day/3-Year Motor Assembly Limited Warranty
No Pumps in Dumps™
Hygeia is committed to keeping pumps out of landfills. Our pumps have a three-year warranty, one of the longest in the industry. After the warranty period, send them back to us to be reprocessed or recycled. Breast pumps don’t belong in landfills.